Achieve in Secondary School
Targeted Tutoring to support and motivate your child to higher levels of achievement
At Achieve we fully appreciate and recognise the importance of ensuring that a child reaches his or her potential in Secondary School.
Our experience has shown that an additional 1 or 2 hours of consistently delivered high-quality tutoring and study support between the years 7 and 9, can make a significant difference in enhancing the likelihood of obtaining excellent GCSE grades.
Our 'Achieve in Secondary School Programme' will help to:
- Motivate your child to reach their full academic potential
- Give additional individual support on areas he or she may be finding difficult at school
- Provide a thorough understanding of all the key topic areas
- Get your child ahead and ensure they stay ahead in their studies
- Encourage your child to develop the critical learning habits required to be successful
- Prepare your child for school tests and formal exams
- Ensure your child regularly reads and understands high quality fiction and non-fiction material
To enrol your child on an Achieve in Secondary School programme or for further information please call us on 0208 204 9995 or Book a Free Assessment