Achieve in Secondary School
Targeted Tutoring to support and motivate your child to higher levels of achievement
At Achieve we fully appreciate and recognise the importance of ensuring that a child reaches his or her potential in Secondary School.
Our experience has shown that an additional 1 or 2 hours of consistently delivered high-quality tutoring and study support between the years 7 and 9, can make a significant difference in enhancing the likelihood of obtaining excellent GCSE grades. For this reason, we offer Secondary education support to aid each student in reaching their full potential as they navigate the world of secondary school.
Our 'Achieve in Secondary School Programme' will help to:
- Motivate your child to reach their full academic potential
- Give additional individual support on areas he or she may be finding difficult at school
- Provide a thorough understanding of all the key topic areas
- Get your child ahead and ensure they stay ahead in their studies
- Encourage your child to develop the critical learning habits required to be successful
- Prepare your child for school tests and formal exams
- Ensure your child regularly reads and understands high quality fiction and non-fiction material
To enrol your child on an Achieve in Secondary School programme or for further information please call us on 0208 204 9995 or Book a Free Assessment