Targeted tutoring, practice and revision to ensure success in the Sats examinations
At Achieve our key goal is to ensure that every child has the required levels of subject knowledge, revision practice and exam techniques to ensure the best possible outcome in their formal school examinations.
With this in mind, our full range of SATs courses are personally customised, regularly updated and checked to ensure that all our teaching and testing material reflects any changes to the National Curriculum. For example, all the specific requirements of the new English grammar, spelling and punctuation test are covered on all our teaching and exam-based courses.
Our SATs courses are:
- Targeted to cover all the key areas that are tested in the SATs examination
- Designed to incorporate targeted learning with regular examination practice, with individual student reviews and feedback
- Inclusive of weekly homework which is set, marked and monitored by us
- Regularly updated to reflect any changes in the National Curriculum
- Personalised to focus on the key learning requirements of your child
- Flexible to allow free catch up lessons for any missed sessions
- Structured to allow reviews on the progress of your child at any time by arranging a feedback session with the Centre Director